Review: Toni&Guy Dry Shampoo

 

We all have those days where we wake up late and don't have time to wash our hair or we have an unexpected visit or offer and have to quickly grab a dry shampoo to spruce up our hair and save it from the flat or dull look. I have tried a few brands such as Batiste and Pantene and now I am trying the Toni&Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo just to see what it is like and how it compares to others I have tried. 
As I have now used it on a couple of occasions and have built up my views on it, I thought it was about time for another review :) I hope you guys like these and find them useful as I definitely do when I am thinking about trying a new product! 

I picked this up from Superdrug for £1.48 which I thought was such a bargain! This is what initially drew me to this one as I have to say, I didn't have much money left in my account but my other one ran out so I had to buy one :') 

I love the packaging as it is simple and I like the design. It doesn't scream "Dry Shampoo" to everyone who sees you using it as it just looks like all of their other hair products which I also liked. I think it looks like a really professional product, but that may just be because of the brand haha. 

I apply this to my hair by lifting up little sections and spraying a decent amount to my roots; shaking it between sprays and holding it about 15cm away from my hair. This means that the spray covers a large area and doesn't leave those obvious white specs that you get from some dry shampoos. This is normally on either day 2 or 3 after washing my hair, so it just looks flat and dull - I don't let my hair get insanely greasy so I don't know how good this product is with that. 

I then massage the product into my scalp and then brush it out, leaving my hair looking light, clean, soft and bouncy. I can definitely tell the difference in volume as soon as i brush through my hair. It looks more full of life and as if I have just washed my hair; it's brilliant! 

Throughout the day I don't really notice any changes to the condition of my hair which I think is amazing as I don't have to stress over my hair looking greasy or anything! It also feels really soft and fluffy - like I would imagine a cloud would feel like haha. It just feels really healthy and not hard or dry like some products make it feel. 


Overall I am really happy with this product; especially for the price! It does exactly as I would hope it would do and it lasts all day. It really does bring my hair back to life and makes it look fresh and clean. I would highly recommend this brand if you are looking for one or want to try a new one :) 

I think I will be repurchasing this instead of trying a new one as I think I have found one that works well for me.

What is your favourite dry shampoo? 

xx
Share:

4 comments

  1. Love this post Paula! I have never tried this dry shampoo and I would love to give it a go. Also your photos are gorgeous xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply but thankyouu! :) it is so good, still using it! And aww I am glad you like them :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great review :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig