25 Summer Blog Post Ideas


We are well and truly into the Summer months now, despite the lovely rainy, stormy, bitterly cold weather that we are currently experiencing in England haha. I sometimes find that I am stuck for ideas of things to write about on my blog when I want it to link to the season or a particular holiday, but this Summer I have been bursting with ideas so I thought that I would share some of them with you guys if you ever find yourself stuck for things to write about :)

These ideas are some of the ones that I have already done or may do in the future. They are ones that are linked to Summer or generic ones that you can twist to make them more summery!

  1. Recipes
  2. Summer make-up look
  3. Outfit of the day
  4. Share any holiday photos or any days out that you had
  5. Summer playlist
  6. Summer reading list
  7. Instagram round-up
  8. Hand luggage essentials
  9. Travel bucket list
  10. Summer hair styles
  11. Share any memories or stories from summers when you were little
  12. Host a picnic or summer party and blog about it
  13. Your summer go-to make-up items
  14. Travel tips and essentials
  15. Create a goals list that you want to complete over the summer
  16. Summer morning and evening routines
  17. DIY projects
  18. How you style certain clothes such as maxi skirts etc
  19. Vlog a day out and link it on your blog and write about it! 
  20. Summer favourites
  21. What's in my bag?
  22. Reviews (sun creams etc)
  23. Movies that you are going to see this summer
  24. Hauls
  25. Give ideas of what people can do this summer


Those are my 25 ideas for things to write about on your blog this summer! This should definitely keep you busy for a while if you have no ideas haha.

I hope this posts helps, and any ideas that you guys have, feel free to leave them below! :) 

xx
Share:

12 comments

  1. great sunglasses !

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always stuck for blog post ideas, and making it season-specific makes it a lot easier to get inspiration!


    Mind checking out my latest - it's all about my recent adventures in Poland!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I haha :') Yeahh that definitely has helped me these past few months! And I will do :) x

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely post, full of creative ideas! Thanks for sharing hun, I'm stuck for ideas from time to time so this is very helpful. x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu, glad you liked it :') So am I haha x

      Delete
  4. Your blog design is so beautiful, I love it! Such lovely ideas, I really want to make the most of the summer before the season turns again :D love your blog! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyouu, glad you like it! :) Yep so do I, exactly why I made this list haha and we should :) xx

      Delete
  5. You have such a beautiful blog and your pictures are just stunning! Great post!!

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this post, these sorts of posts are always helpful! I'm going to try and do more DIY posts this summer!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help :) yeahh I am hoping to do that too! xx

      Delete

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig