Last Minute Shopping Haul


Today was my last real free day to get all of my little last-minute bits for Christmas. I actually only went out to get tea-light candles and some little pressies for my dog, but as usual, I came back with a lot more, so I thought, why not show you guys what I picked up?
So, here is my last-minute shopping haul :)


Poundworld actually has some really great things from proper brands, I was actually surprised when I saw these treats and the little rubber toy ring for my dog. It really goes to show that you don't have to go straight for the pet stores which can sometimes really over charge for their products; just shop around! 
So I got these Bonio original bone treats, Bakers mini chicken bones, Tasty Dog chews and the ring for £4 :) Bargain!!


Also from Poundworld, I found this cute Christmas dinner set which I think is really cute and it does get me in the festive mood; I've already had a hot chocolate in the mug :) The jar in the second photo is quite a cool design I think as it is original and I just liked it so thought, for £1, why not?
So these bits together were also £4.


I also popped into Morrison's and picked up these bits; so from the left: 
Innocent fruit smoothies (strawberry and banana), Morrison's own juices (Apple & Mango, Pink Grapefruit, Tropical Fruit and Pineapple), Onken fat free yoghurt (Strawberry, Vanilla).


I found one of cute little high street shops; the type that are only open for about a month before they close down. But anyways, this one was called Petals and I found most of the things in this photo from there. The tea-lights and Chupa Chups candle were from Poundworld - £2. 
So, starting from the left: A cute candle holder that will create a nice silhouette when a candle is lit inside, a Reed Diffuser (Apple & Cinnamon), three little Yankee Candles (Rain, Cherry Vanilla Swirl, Celebration). I got these little bits for £20, not bad :)


Also from Morrison's I picked up a few beauty bits that I had run out of or thought that would be nice to try :)
I got an Imperial Leather 'Love Story' bath soak, a Beauticology mango & mandarin body scrub and two Cucumber peel-off face masks. 


And finally, also from Morrison's I picked up these two DVDs (Still Alice, P.S I Love You), which I thought would be nice to watch on one of my quiet nights in. I also got the Jacobs 'Treeselets' which are their Christmas edition little cheese snacks which I am addicted to haha. Overall, I spent £30 in Morrison's which is quite good for what I bought I think.

So yeahh, that concludes my random little shopping haul, I have to say, trying to get this all home on foot was a challenge and a half because it was soooo heavy! You really don't need to go to the gym, just come out shopping with me for a weight lifting work out haha.

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig