Gingerbread House


I thought I would do something a little different for Christmas this year; so when I saw this little set in Morrison's for £3, I thought it was perfect. Everything you need comes in the box, including the little sweets for decorating!
I miss being creative and I have such a busy schedule this month, so the fact that this set involves no baking and it allowed you to decorate it however you like, I thought I would give it a go.......





On the back of the box there are easy-to-follow steps on how to put the house together and then the rest is up to you. I have to admit, it is harder than it looks, but I enjoyed it and also found it quite therapeutic haha. 
The only bit of advice that i would give it, the smaller the hold that you cut in the icing bag, the better. I may have cut mine a bit too big, so doing the more detailed areas such as the windows was a bit of a challenge! :')

Anyways, this is the finishing product after I added the little sprinkles that they supply to attempt to make it look like snow:


xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PaulaMarie | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig